Opening Reception at Padgett Station

Hi all,

For those of you who might be interested, there will be a reception-ish event at Padgett Station on Saturday, July 7th. I might have to work until about 6:30 or so, so plan to show up around 7:30 or 8:00. Hopefully you'll all have a chance to make it - please bring any friends or family who might have at least a passing interest in Turkey or Spain or just travel or photography in general.

Festivities - well, one can only hope they'll be festive.

Cheers,
Timur

Comments

Jeff said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said…
hey timur, I'm in the wild inaka of japan much like i am guessing betsy was a while back. I'm glad to hear you're doing a showing at padgett station, I really like your photographs, are they film or digital? Do you have a flickr? I'm hoping to take some good travel shots as well, I'm trying to get into more evocative people-y subject matter.
Anyway, hope you're doing well and I'm sure I'll run into you someday!

Jeff Fowler

Popular Posts